Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Let's see how this goes...

Someone suggested I start blogging as a way to promote myself. I figured it couldn't hurt.

I'm a writer. I have written a book called On the Run that was published in ebook (soon to be out in pod) by Linden Bay Romance. It's a book about a couple struggling to live without each until they are reunited by circumstances beyond their control. That's my description. The real one is at:

http://lindenbayromance.com

I also have my own website at: http://authormelanieanderson.com

Please feel free to come by and sign my guestbook! I love when people do that and it doesn't happen a lot.

A little something about me... I'm 32 and live in Northern Virginia with my husband, my 12 year old son, and my dog. I work in a dead end job that pays the bills. I love to write. It's all I've ever wanted to do. Right now, I'm focused on a racing series I'm working on getting published, but I have many other ideas in my mind. I'm always daydreaming!

Okay, with those small details out of the way...time to blog! :o)

Posted by Melanie Anderson @ 6:32 PM

Listening

Right now? The sound of my fingers on the keyboard.

Reading

Probably something I'm attempting to write. Or something by Susan Elizabeth Phillips since I'm doing a big reread of her right now.

Viewing

My computer screen